Have a nicely curated content to share with the Wire Inside? We’d love to hear about it.
Use the form below to submit your guest blog post, our team of senior editors will review your guest blog.
Wire Inside encourages the authors to share the blogs which will be reaching out to our readers throughout the world. In order to maintain this service, all guest blog authors must follow the guidelines defined for submitting the guest blog that you can access below. While every guest blog deals with unique subject matter, every item that is submitted to our site should follow these general formatting recommendations:
Here are some tips to keep in mind when writing and submitting your guest blog on our website. We also help you determine what kind of post is really worthy which will be informed to you through an email from the editorial team if required.
Following are the guidelines to submit guest blog
- Use concise, clear language that explains about a the launch of any product, conference, or some other notable events.
- Guest blog should be between 300 and 800 words in length. You can include the summary within the blog post content which must not be longer than 3 sentences.
- Do not leave email address or phone number within the body of the press release.
- You are allowed to add one link pointing to your website and make sure the link is relevant to the content you are using in the body of the Guest blog.
- You can share one featured image for your press release. The featured image should be at least 600*400.
You can also request for a contributor account.