Have an announcement to share with the Wire Inside? We’d love to hear about it.
Submit your press release, our team of senior editorial team will review your press release.
PR Submission Site offers a free service to upload press releases. In order to maintain this service, all press releases submitters must follow press release submission guidelines that we have set in place. While every press release deals with unique subject matter, every item that is submitted to our site should follow these general formatting recommendations:
Here are some tips to keep in mind when writing and distributing your press release on our website. We also help you determine what kind of news is really newsworthy which will be informed to you through an email from the editorial team.
Following are the guidelines to submit press release
1. Use concise, clear language that explains about a the launch of any product, conference, or some other notable events.
2. Press Releases should be between 300 and 800 words in length. You can include the news summary within the press release introduction which must not be longer than 3 sentences.
3. Do not leave email address or phone number within the body of the press release.
4. You are allowed to add one link pointing to your website and make sure the link is relevant to the content you are using in the body of the Press Release.
5. You can share one featured image for your press release. The featured image should be at least 600*300.
You can also request for a contributor account.